MDA Consultants have enjoyed a long standing working relationship with Stadiums Queensland since 2003. We have provided consultancy advice and food and beverage services across the Stadiums Queensland portfolio of venues during that time.
We have most recently undertaken the following services with Stadiums Queensland:
- Catering performance reviews
- Audit and bench-marking of catering performance standards
- Menu and Food and Beverage price assessment and reviews
- Advise associated with market trends and emerging catering technologies and systems
- Design services, documentation and contract supervision, for major and minor capital enhancements
- Tender specification, panel participation and provision of expert advice
- Asset equipment review and stock-take advisory
Stadiums Queensland manage major sports facilities that fall under the Queensland Government regulation. These venues have the capacity to stage national and international sports events. Their portfolio includes: 1300 Smile Stadium, Quensland Sports and Athletics Centre, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, CBUS Super Stadium, Gabba, Metricon Stadium, Sleeman Sports Centre, Suncorp Stadium, Queensland Tennis Centre. This selection of venues is such a diverse range that the consultancy and services required for this are much more complex. The venues here range from sports facilities to entertainment and concert venues and all with a diverse range of catering needs, but they all have the common link of being large scale catering establishments. Suncorp stadium, the home ground to the Brisbane Broncos, offers 25 food and beverage outlets, 34 bar outlets and 4 members bars. They also have the capacity for 2196 fine dining spaces across 8 different venues within the stadium.