Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.mda-consultants.com/
Generally, the information requested by MDA-consultants.com will be used to provide a website feature or service to you, such as commenting, support, or providing future content better tailored to your interests. A description of MDA-consultants.com’s intended use of that information, how that information is collected, security measures MDA-consultants.com takes to protect that information, and how to grant or revoke consent for collection and use of that information will be fully described in this policy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Some of the services on this website allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address or phone number, only to respond to your enquiry.
On our contact page you have the choice to contact us in the following ways:
- Phone directly to our partners
- Email directly to our partners
- Complete a general enquiry form built into the MDA-Consultants website
This contact form asks you for the following details
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Your message
Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as credit card numbers, or bank account information via such contact forms. MDA-Consultants will never ask you to provide financial information such as credit card or banking details on our website contact form.
With any of these methods of contact detailed above, we will only use your information provided to answer your enquiry and continue to liaise with you through email and phone while we conduct business together. We will not use the information collect in this enquiry form for marketing purposes.
MDA-Conultants.com uses plug-ins and third-party websites. We use these third-party services to measure the number of visitors to our website and to make our website more useful to visitors.
MDA-Consultants.com does not use those third-party websites or services to collect personal information from individuals. Any personal information collected by the third-party website will not be stored or transmitted by MDA-Consultants.com
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
MDA-Consultants.com collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
1. The domain you access our website from
2. Your computer’s IP address
3. The date and time you accessed the site
4. The operating system of your computer
5. The browser you’re using to access our site
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
7. The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally with MDA-Consultants.com employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily site management purposes.”
Security of your data and how we protect it
MDA-Consultants.com takes many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organisation. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
1. Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
2. Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
3. Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
4. All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
5. All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.”
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links
Occasionally at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What rights you have over your data
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Information is encrypted and securely transmitted where sensitive information is collected. You are able to confirm this by looking for the ‘lock’ icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with ‘https.’
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. Data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes is not applicable in these cases.
P +61 418 732 136
Policy updated on 27 October 2018.